1. Go to Rentacoder's search webpage. Key in the particular ability you happen to be seeking in the website's "Seek for" industry. If you want C++ skills, type in "C++". If you need flash layout techniques, key in "flash structure". Then pre-filter the results with the following criteria:
* Coder score. (We advise "nine" and earlier mentioned. The rest implies "rising" talent and expertise.)
* Completed occupation quantity. (Locate coders who've accomplished at the least two - three Work opportunities per month. If you prefer a coder with one year of experience, enter 24 or 36. If you would like a coder with 5 many years expertise, enter one hundred twenty or one hundred eighty.)
* Previous log in date. (Solicit coders who've checked into the website inside the previous month.)
* Prime coder standing. (Operate with coders that are compelled to accomplish recognition and hold it the moment they get it.)
* Pro Ranking standing. (Come across coders who will confirm ample expertise.)
* Place. (Remove language and syntax troubles by dealing with indigenous coders.)
* Time zone. (Keep away from delays by soliciting coders in your very own time zone.)
* Metropolis. (Optional -- But a terrific alternative must there become a must physically meet somewhere.)
2. Invite many of Bottle Coders the coders during the ensuing search engine results to bid on your own task.
3. Purchase the list of bid responses by the number of Work in progress. Disguise the coders that seem inundated with perform.
4. Take a look at coder work histories and find a position which is just like your recent bid request. Then Assess the suggestions for that job. If you do not see any very similar Work opportunities, proceed to the following coder.
5. Request and evaluate sample get the job done with the coders that have created the Reduce this far. Be certain the sample is a thing you would acquire for yourself.
six. If you are not pleased with what you have - some thing may be Completely wrong with the bid. Up the ante and offer you more money, a longer deadline, and/or maybe more Artistic independence. These three characteristics **normally** bring in larger high quality coders!